15 River Rd
Califon, NJ 07830
Pastor Kyle Cuperwich

FB_FindUsOnFacebook-100.png

cumc-church.jpg

Parsonages

Original Parsonage

1906

Walking Tour

Excerpt:

39. United Methodist Parsonage – circa 1900. (63 Main Street) Late Victorian with additions. This house gave its name to this section of town: “Parsonage Heights.” It and the Beaty House (Number 38) were the only buildings in this area until the 1920s and were surrounded by corn fields.