Use the calendar menu to change the view and to print:
The calendar menu is in the upper right corner of the calendar.
Select the calendar(s) to display or print:
- Click the down-arrow at the far right of the tiny calendar menu.
- Check and uncheck the calendars you want to display or not from the list..
- The Christian Holidays and the Holidays in the United States calendars include dates provided by Google. Occasionally, a date is duplicated on both calendars, since it is both a Christian and US Holiday. Christmas is a good example.
Select Week, Month, or Agenda view
- Choose to view one Week or Month at a time in calendar layout; or choose Agenda for a text list of calendar items.
Set up your printing options
- Click the Print icon from the menu in the upper left corner of the calendar.
- A pop-up window will appear. This is the Google Calendar Print Preview window. The default settings should show the current week, calendar month, or 30 days, for week, month, and agenda, respectively.
- A preview of the output will appear at the top of the window.
- Below the preview, select the options you need for your printout. You may have to scroll.
- Check Black and White if you plan to make copies on the copier machine.
- In Agenda view, click the Descriptions checkbox to display details about each event.
Select dates from the Print Range menu. Click the gray bar or the little down-arrow.
Click in the start and end date fields. Select a date from the little pop-up calendar.
Sample Agenda printout.(in color)
- In Month view, the default is the current month.
Sample Month view printout. (in color)
- Uncheck the other options,
- Click Print.
Print, using your browser
- Another pop-up will appear to print again. This pop-up window is from your browser, and is unique to you.
- Select your printer and number of copies (1, I assume)
- Click Print again.
- Your calendar should be printed at your printer.
- The two pop-up windows may close automatically, or they may need to be closed by you. This, again, varies with your individual settings on the browser you are using.
- For best results, use the Google Chrome browser, since the calendar is also a Google product.
- Printing multiple copies to the color printer is far more expensive than printing one black and white copy to the printer and using the copier for multiple copies.